Monday 15 July 2013

Is It Too Much To Ask?




What I ever asked for is one day, when I'm with a guy and he's not looking at me like a mindless sex object.

What I ever asked for is the a strong shoulder I can cry on when I'm too sad to tell but too hurtful to keep within, and he responded by saying everything's going to be allright.

What I ever asked for is one day when I'm with a guy and him looking at my eyes saying how precious I am and how he will not let me go.

What I ever asked for is a nice guy who treated me right and give me the chance to take care of him.

What I ever asked for is one day when I wake up and he's there on my side, wishing good morning and hurrying up to work.

And when he's back from work, holds me close and tells me how he much he missed me, and we spend the dinner talking about each other's day.

We go to sleep with his arm around me and hot breathing air behind my neck, hoping that everyday would be like this one.

But it does sound crazy, right? I am just another hopeless romantic lad on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment